Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My dual persona

I could not write anything for the past three weeks. I decided to post atleast one in a week and missed it.



I was riding scooter back home from work, mind started to wing with heavy persuasions about the happening from morning till evening at work. I am happy when someone praise me or support me passing positive feeling but life contains contrary actions. When there is praise/support definitely should there be a critics on you. Its hurting to me when someone criticize my particular act and I am not doing so. But its good to hear such critic so I get maturation and liberal. Why should I get hurt when get criticized, No! I wouldn't. Will learn to take life neutrally, when there is up definitely there will be down. But its how I perceive the situation, considering the critic it helps dive deeply in myself and fine tune the self.



So what's about dual conduct in me. It can be in my perception or others', I believe doing good things to others utmost and not harm. Someone feels what I do is harm to them may not be an harm in my view. So I play dual persona here. Everyone of us should be having this dualistic nature and which should not be concerned self because its the way of life. If I start worrying about the critic that will make me down rather I accept it and grew myself.

Always knowingly or unknowingly been dualistic all the time to satisfy others(myself).

1 comment:

  1. I had stopped at a signal on my way back from work. I noticed at the other end, a crowd waiting to cross the road. A blind man was one among them.

    When the time came, the crowd begun to cross. The blind man sensing moment around him, made his move, trying his best to follow the fleeting crowd. Finally all had crossed.

    When I reached home, thoughts about the blind were flashing before me. With no one to help at one of city busiest's signals, he managed to cross and move ahead. Just then, a poem came to my mind:

    I had the blues, cause i had no shoes
    until i came across a man, who had no feet!

    This made me realise we should be grateful for what we have. Events, good or bad, happen for a reason no doubt but looking at these events with gratitude ensures we do not get carried away or bogged down. Practising gratitude on a daily basis brings us closer to the source, the omnipotent power that works in magical ways to make every moment of our life worth living.

    Good to see you start a blog for a purpose. My comments above are to reinforce what you already practice. Keep up your good work. Will post my thoughts from time to time.

    ReplyDelete